Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE's Night of Champions

• 25-05-2007 3:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

The Wrestling Observer has reported that WWE will be having a 3 hour Raw special on June 11th, which is 2 weeks from next Monday. It will be the "Night of Champions" that Vince mentioned during a recent press conference, and all champions will be defending their titles

I find this to be overkill to be honest. There was a ppv on Sunday, there'll be another one next week, this Raw special will be the week after that and then Vengeance is 2 weeks after that. It's going to be hard to make the big events mean anything I think, especially when Raw looks like it's going to be a bigger event than some ppvs

I can see some sort of inter-brand feuds beginning at this show though. Might shake up the main event scene a bit

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

What would be cool is if they did a mini battle royal with everyone who currently holds a title in WWE in the ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

The last thing they need is more tv.

Fozzy you forgot about Saturday Nights main event too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

when is SNME airing , when is the taping of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha, SNME is being taped before Raw on Monday and being broadcast on Saturday June 2nd, which is the day before One Night Stand. There's been absolutely no promotion for it either, I don't know what the deal with that is. The last one was a huge deal, with Hogan and Austin on it. I hope they at least do something interesting with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Its being taped this upcoming Monday in Toronto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

I've got tickets to that. I'm so pissed off that there has been no build up to it.
    Its being recorded before Raw so I don't know how storylines will work. I wonder if on Raw they'll be talking about whats going to happen on SNME even though we'll have seen it already???

There were times when SD was recorded before Raw, and I'd just pay attention to see what way they dealt with stuff like that. What would be likely to happen is that any matches they set up for SNME will be set up in the back and not in the ring, so you won't see the crowd's reaction. It looks like it'll just be more build-up to One Night Stand though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

God it is getting to the stage that they need to get rid of the different rosters and go back the old way. there just isnt enough talent anymore.

There is enough talent, it's just that they don't put enough of it on tv. I don't see why it would be any different with a single roster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

get rid of the seperate brands and trim the rosters.....make it all one big company again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

ec18 wrote:
    get rid of the seperate brands and trim the rosters.....make it all one big company again
    they dont make anywhere near as much money the old way...and thats why they wont go back to it anytime soon

The Wrestling Observer is now reporting that the "Night of Champions" will be at Vengeance and not Raw. I saw a Vengeance poster that said "Night of Champions" on it, but I wasn't sure if it was an official one. It's the one with Taker, Cena and Lashley on it

Advertisement