Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE text messages working for you ?

Options
  • 25-05-2007 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭

anybody else unhappy with this 'service'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Crubeens

Forget about the texts - I haven't been able to log on to the website for the last few hours.

After plugging the hell out of the site and putting huge effort in to the technical side, its very embarrassing. And frustrating!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Crubeens wrote:
    Forget about the texts - I haven't been able to log on to the website for the last few hours.

After plugging the hell out of the site and putting huge effort in to the technical side, its very embarrassing. And frustrating!

been working fine for me all day and for most people on the 'streaming' thread...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I subscribed for Waterford... got no text message with any "latest count".

Disapointed tbh.

Advertisement