Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Joyriders caught by Gardai. [VID]

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Yup it's a 323f 3 door, looks like it was badly modified too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

micmclo wrote:
    Scum:mad:

If they insist on doing that, why not find some industrial estate? Many of them are deserted over the weekend.
    They was a kid on a bicycle in the video-it should never happen in a housing estate.
    Oh no. They they would have no one to show off to.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Can we merge the threads so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Well now, I really hope that if they are any gardaí in the new videos that they are on their best behaviour and under no circumstances are they using disgraceful, foul language. :D

swearing > joyriding! :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Ive never heard such awful language!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

If I see the chance this weekend I'll get more!

EDIT : Those boyos getting caught is a rare occurance if I dare say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

F***n Scumbag inbred retards, they boil my blood.

Pblachatch , how come it says your location is Meath? ...How did u manage to film these vids?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,341 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Chief--- wrote:
    Can we merge the threads so.

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqdmugCs58g

More scummers.
    One day I'll video myself lighting a match to the car with the ****ers in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Just read the whole thread. @the garda bashers: It's a commonly employed tactic to shout and abuse those you're going after as it causes panic, and stops them from being able to rationalise and think. Try and think about what you did last weekend when someone's screaming in your face. Impossible.

• Advertisement
Advertisement