Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urge to develop piercing portfolio

Options
  • 25-05-2007 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Met a friend with a whopping 14 piercings a few days ago..and really made me envious..any suggestions for a 28 year old alternative dressing male?

For the record placed a thread several months ago on needle or gun piercings for my ear. Had both done..one on each ear at different times. Needle was plain sailing but expensive whereas the gun was cheap but once more became infected and had to be removed!

Any ideas welcome!
    Thanks
    A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

What exactly are you asking i'm lost? Do you want a portfolio of work you've done or do you want some piercings? If the latter just get some money and get some its not a big deal. And 14 really isn't pushing the scale of whopping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

I'd like to decorate my body a little...'portfolio' was just an attempt to be creative. Would anyone have any creative suggestions as to what I could have pierced? 14 to a person with just one appears whopping!..I'm a piercing virgin...I'd like to shed that..and express myself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Just go in and get some done its not that hard tbh. Look at some pics on line pic the ones you like the look of get em and see if they suit you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Maybe a tongue piercing, tragus, lip, nipple...
    They seem like nice piercings. Just look up internet sites such as bmezine to get an idea of what you would like and what would look nice. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Why're you asking us what to get done? Really seems to go against the idea, especially when you say you want to "express yourself". How're we going to tell you what piercings best express yourself?! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

jump in the deep end and get the aul meat and 2 veg done! cool points are up for grabs! :cool: :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

justr walk in one day and pick something random:)its what i do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Tarzan_man

Friend of mine has around 34 peircings. That was a week ago though. He gets a new one each week. I think it's the ladder on his cock this week or...third eye? Can't remember

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

14.... That's nothing. I had 32 at one point.

And yeah, you're asking a pretty dumb question. It's like 'What tattoo should I get?'

BME.com is your friend.
    Now go use your own mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Aye,
    BMEzine is what you are looking for,
    Gives pics of everything and anything

If you want a suggestion though, go for a nape piercing :

nape.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

*cries*

dont remind me, i miss my nape piercing so much :(

why did i have to get the second one done and upset it so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Second time round and mine is doing perfect \o/ *gloat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i'd love one:(

id love one too... wait *rubs back of neck*
    oh wait sorry I have one too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

i have wanted one since i was 15. argh...its like waiting for christmas...times a thousand O.O
    of course now that i'm not allowed get more piercings it makes it much worse waiting till i'm 18.

for want of a better word buddy;

pwnd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I'm healing mine now... second time's a charm right? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

Wilburt wrote:
    for want of a better word buddy;

pwnd

well, i can get more piercings if i want, but i dont want to do that becasue i was told no, and i would feel bad about it if i did.

Advertisement