Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***EXHIBITION OF IRISH GRAPHIC DESIGNERS** inDIGInous

Options
  • 25-05-2007 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,
    Just like to give everyone a heads up about a new exhibition being organised in Dublin of graphic designers called inDIGInous.

click here to read more
    http://www.mogriph.com/indiginous/Mailer_V8.pdf

Talbot Gallery and Studios open their doors to inDIGInous for a 3-week show beginning June 1st 2007. gallery opening hours are : Tues- Fri 10.30 am - 5.00pm, Sat 10.30 am - 2.00pm, Closed Sunday and Monday.

The Talbot Gallery and studios is opposite connolly station on the corner of amien and talbot st. above graingers pub.

see you there
    )

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Reported

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 digifunk

I'm reported?!...WTF?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Read the rules on advertising, If this post it doesn't contravene them then it'll be left here and if thats the case then please accept my apologies

Generally when somebody comes on boards.ie and uses thier first post to pimp an event/product/etc it's called spam and is a bannable offence.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

what the fúck you cant report that!!!
    that post is to inform people with an interest in graphic design of an exhibition!!

digifunks not trying to sell you anything, it the equivalent like me mentioning that theres a soccer match on in a football park, and your welcome to come and watch.

thanks for the heads up digifunk, gonna try and head upto it around the middle to june, and catch some of the other exhibitions toos,
    like DIT and NCAD, also design exhibitions, and anyone is free to go to them too!

Advertisement