Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EL games this weekend

• 25-05-2007 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

PREMIER DIVISION

Drogheda United vs Shamrock Rovers Draw

St Patrick's Athletic vs Sligo Rovers Draw

UCD vs Derry City Home

Waterford United vs Longford Town Away

Galway United vs Bohemians Home

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Ah Jesus, this is getting ridiculous now! Have you ever predicted a win for your team KdjaCL? You do realise Bray beat Sligo 2-0 last week, and that Pats have already beaten the boys from the west 4-0 a few weeks back? Yeah Sligo tonked Cork a couple of weeks back but the fact thats the only game they've won in 6 suggests that was a freak result.

You sir are officially the EL's most negative fan EVER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Pighead wrote:
    Ah Jesus, this is getting ridiculous now! Have you ever predicted a win for your team KdjaCL? You do realise Bray beat Sligo 2-0 last week, and that Pats have already beaten the boys from the west 4-0 a few weeks back? Yeah Sligo tonked Cork a couple of weeks back but the fact thats the only game they've won in 6 suggests that was a freak result.

You sir are officially the EL's most negative fan EVER!

They beat Cork 4-1 so must be good now as Cork are Best Team Ever!

We should win but you never know :)

kdjac

Easy enough really, we were shocking in the 1st half i counted 8 shots to them and one to us, their strikers inability to shoot on his left could have created more but we were bad really bad Fahey being the worst. 1sy goal was the worst backpass in the history of bacpasses O Neill collected it and rounded the keeper for our 1st shot after Sligo had 5 by that stage.

2nd we dominated them and scored 2 of the easiest goals i have ever seen, Quigo didnt even jump for his header unmarked on the edge of the 6 yard box!!! 3rd O Connor just ran in and headed it.

Worst crowd i have seen in years, we go 8 points clear and about 1400 (im being generous) witness it.

Nice one rovers ints:

kdjac

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

FT Drogheda United 0 - 2 Shamrock Rovers
    FT Galway 0 - 1 Bohemians
    FT St. Patricks 3 - 1 Sligo Rovers
    FT UC Dublin 1 - 1 Derry City
    FT Waterford U. 2 - 1 Longford Town

KdjaCL wrote:
    PREMIER DIVISION

Drogheda United vs Shamrock Rovers Draw

St Patrick's Athletic vs Sligo Rovers Draw

UCD vs Derry City Home

Waterford United vs Longford Town Away

Galway United vs Bohemians Home

kdjac
    Worst predictions...........EVER!
    Delighted Rovers beat the dirty drogs. Hope Pats can kick on from here and win the league. Although Bohs look like they might have a say in this title race yet.

• Advertisement

I missed your predictions ?

I expected Rovers to do well but not that well, we were bad seriously bad and a decent Sligo team would have beat us just they have 2 really bad centre halves.

Bohs v pats on monday, big pitch....hmmm big pitch.....

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote:
    I missed your predictions ?
    kdjac
    Pigheads predictions are there for all to see on the biggest and bestest gambling website in Ireland. Pretty happy with tonights results.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Top picking this week as usual Pighead...disappointed you didn't have the mighty blues in there as well though! Would have been a nice four timer ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

Good win for the Blues definitly deserved, we outplayed longford for long periods throughout the match. Longford should of scored in the first half but a reflex save by delenay kept it out. Vinny hit the crossbar in what would of been a fantasic goal. David Breen opened the scoring in injury time (46 min) with a header from a corner.
    2nd half, Longford didnt look like scoring at all they only bearly got that penalty too! as the referee took advice from his linesman, the blues second goal was beatiful to say the least. Longford were just after clearing a ball and it went to a blue he hit it over the top and 3 blues players slipped through the offside trap. Vinny hit the ball with his head about a foot off the ground and it curled into the bottom right corner from just inside the box!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

drogs were shocking again! i cant see us winning the league we miss fabio big time and i cane see us winning the league this year. think pats are champions elect unless cork put some sort of run together.

I got great news today that i cant get tuesday off work so i cant go the sligo match blessing in disguise:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Limerick37 2 - 1 Kildare :)

Advertisement