Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop Contest

Options
  • 25-05-2007 6:57pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Now that the photoshop tennis thread is getting everyone's PS skills greased I thought it might be a nice idea to up the ante and try a proper photoshop contest.
    Anyone familiar with Worth1000 will know what I'm on about.

Someone posts a theme picture and/or suggests a theme and then anyone who wants to enter must submit a chopped image within the time limit. Then we can vote for the best or just laugh at the silliness.:)

What ye think!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Sounds like a larf.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Okay, so after a little bit of thinking I've come up with the theme of:
    Celebrity Scum

celebscum1uz9.jpg
    Twink and Keith Wood, you know what they're really like off camera!

Right so, submit your image with the above theme by Sunday 3rd of June.
    Voting could then take place on Monday (with help from the mods maybe to add a poll :)). The winner then can decide the next theme. Of course we need a few entries to get it going!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Oh hell yea, I'm well up for it.

C'mon, under those sqeaky-clean clothes we always suspected something more sinister about wee Daniel.

danielhs3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

THis one's really not much of a stretch.
    britneychavlc0.jpg

keep 'em coming!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

farrelriotpq1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

In keeping with his election campaign poster , showing a more youthful side
    bascumva9.jpg

/EDIT Btw , yeah i do think he's a celebrity and clearly at times so does he

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

hooliganjw1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Hey all, I'm new to this forum but this sounds like a cool idea. I haven't photo shopped anything in quite a while. I entered a worth1000 thing about a year ago and didn't do too bad I think. Haha, time to have some fun :D:D

D.T. Jesus wrote:
    Hey all, I'm new to this forum but this sounds like a cool idea. I haven't photo shopped anything in quite a while. I entered a worth1000 thing about a year ago and didn't do too bad I think. Haha, time to have some fun :D:D

Good stuff. We'll have a vote for the winner on monday. The winner gets to pick the next theme...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

You should try asking one of the admins to advertise the vote in announcements , it would be a long shot probably but it would get some amount of publicity if it did.

Thats a good point. Tho would we need a good few entries to bother then for doing that for us?
    EDIT: PM sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

pikey_101.jpg

Okay maybe a mod could close this thread, or merge the voting thread into this one? Thanks!

Advertisement