Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life after boards

Options
  • 25-05-2007 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

So, once all this Leaving Cert business is out of the way, what are we supposed to do with ourselves?Do you plan to abandon boards until the time comes when you can comment on your college board? Or will you continue to post on the Leaving Cert board, and spread some of your advice and wisdom to the Leaving Cert newbies that will take over when we're gone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Maybe participate in other boards.ie forums:confused:
    I will continue to use boards irrespective of this leaving cert lark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

After the LC i will be most likely using the A.A fourms :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

After the LC i will be most likely using the A.A fourms :p

hahaha

Glad I'll know someone there already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

i will be on boards. ie for a good time yet like its a good site, and yeah il be in the lc forum, to taunt the next 6th years about how miserable their lifes will be for the rest of their lifes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Okay a little off topice- well actually a lot off topic but anyway- I think we should post up our bebo/myspace profiles as links. (stolen from after hours) So new methods of communication other then just boards!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Bahahahaha, n00bs.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭eoiner

its not gonna be our problem, let next years l.c figure it out for themselfs

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

dan719 wrote:
    Okay a little off topice- well actually a lot off topic but anyway- I think we should post up our bebo/myspace profiles as links. (stolen from after hours) So new methods of communication other then just boards!:D

here here, may the friendships continue!!

http://--Morden--.bebo.com

Thats my bebo page. Lemansky is on there also.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

lilmizzme wrote:
    So, once all this Leaving Cert business is out of the way, what are we supposed to do with ourselves?Do you plan to abandon boards until the time comes when you can comment on your college board? Or will you continue to post on the Leaving Cert board, and spread some of your advice and wisdom to the Leaving Cert newbies that will take over when we're gone?
    The LC board is just one of the many boards I post on.....

Dan, Arcade Fire aren't that good, nor were the Beatles.

• Advertisement

Not that good? I am just going to pretend you didnt say that! Otherwise I would have to hate you!lol

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

That happened last year and they locked the thread so be careful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭madgal

I run my own forum so I'll continue on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

dan719 wrote:
    http://--Morden--.bebo.com

Thats my bebo page. Lemansky is on there also.:D
    Its true,I am:)

Like OMG! No WAI! you mean he wasn't lying? Wow, wow, WOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Rozabeez wrote:

Ahhhh, the master of sarcasm herself ;)

Rozabeez wrote:
    I know!It was just so all of you doubters would know from the original man....;)

Man? Man you say? Well then. Get linking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

If anything, a thread should be created "LC Class 2007 Bebo" or something like that. I would do it, but I just can't be bothered :)

TBH I'd rather click all the other links and leave random comments. dan719 ignored me :(

• Advertisement

Rozabeez wrote:
    Man? Man you say? Well then. Get linking.

I'm not bothered to link!So lets play a game:D Go onto dan's page.....then see if you can guess which one I am under his friends....leave a comment on the page that you think is mine.I'll give you a hint: Lemansky is the name of a cop from 'the shield'.I dunno if you watch that programme(you should though!). my usename on bebo is the surname of another cop from the show.Mr.Google mat be of some assistance if you don't watch it.

Game on?It'll take your mind off whats starting next week if only for a few minutes!:D

Rozabeez wrote:
    TBH I'd rather click all the other links and leave random comments. dan719 ignored me :(

Sorry! Just posted back there now.

Advertisement