Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night results - drinking games

Options
  • 25-05-2007 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

Any time anybody says .....

1) Resurgance of FF/FG has squeezed the smaller parties
    2) The PD's are finished but dont write them off
    3) Labour should not have gone into alliance

and also when ever McDowell calls for a recount

or Maaarra smugly folds his arms and grins (I was right)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

If i hear "squeezed the small parties" :mad: once more tonight, i'll fire the television out the window...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

you should knock back a shot instead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

Those who do not drink can eat a Malteser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Buceph wrote:
    Those who do not drink can eat a Malteser.

Given the state of healthcare under the returning government, I don't think that this would be the wisest choice given the risk of diabetes/heart attack/morbid obesity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

jimi_t wrote:
    Given the state of healthcare under the returning government, I don't think that this would be the wisest choice given the risk of diabetes/heart attack/morbid obesity.
    I'm sure the loss of McDowell will cause a boost in happiness rates. And a happy people is a healthy people.

Hrmmm, I wonder if there will be a population explosion in 9 months after tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

jimi_t wrote:
    ...diabetes/heart attack/morbid obesity.

Do you really think Harney will make them compulsory if she gets back into Health?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

jimi_t wrote:

Harney has at least one of these conditions already so I wouldn't put her near Health.

Maybe Defence. We should shield ourselves..

Advertisement