Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poll Results. Boards Average Votes,Season3

• 25-05-2007 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,525 ✭✭✭✭

Seeing as today is election day.
    Ep number, ep title, flashback character and average vote on the Boards.ie 'US' Poll (the first poll created with each ep)

20.The Man Behind the Curtain (Ben).8.81
    22. Thro' The Looking Glass (n/a)......8.63
    13.The Man from Tallahesse (Locke)..8.47
    16.One Of Us (Juliet)......................8.40
    19.The Brig (Locke)........................8.29
    5. Cost of Living (Eko)....................7.98
    12.Par Avion(Claire).......................7.94
    8. Flashes Before Your Eyes (Des)....7.89
    4. Everyman For Himself (Sawyer)....7.75
    11.Enter 77(Sayid)........................7.75
    21.Greatest Hits (Charlie)...............7.70
    6. I Do. (Kate).............................7.61
    18.DOC (Sun&Jin).........................7.49
    17.Catch 22 (Des)........................7.37
    7. Not in Portland (Juliet)...............7.32
    3. Further Instrction.(Locke)...........7.13
    2. Glass Ballerina (Jin&Sun).............7.00
    15.Left Behind (Kate).....................6.98
    1. A Tale of 2 Cities (Jack).............6.87
    14.Expose (Nina&Pablo)..................6.70
    10.Tricia Tanaka is Dead (Hurley).....6.48
    9. Stranger In Strange Land (Jack)...5.51

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,525 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I left out the results from the 'Ire' Poll for the 6 eps pre christmas as people multi-voted, however the polls tend to veer to the same result anyway.

Through The Looking Glass's vote will change over the next few days, but probably not by enough to move it up or down from 2nd, I'll change it if it does.

Things that leap out at me are that the 2 least popular eps were straight after each other, and that Stranger In A Strange Land is absolutely tailed off as the least popular ep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

how the season average is in the sevens is beyond me........first place is well deserved though,but maybe the season finale shall be better........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Couple of strange ones there. Dunno how "I Do" was anyway better than "D.O.C.". "Tricia Tanaka..." although not the most revealing of episodes seemed to be a nice easy-going episode that I enjoyed.

Overall pretty happy. The first deserved first and the last thoroughly deserved last.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The bottom of the list is all episodes universally slammed as 'filler', although I thought Exposé was just blackly comic enough to appeal to more people.
    Why put n/a for the finale which was all about Jack, BTW?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,525 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Why put n/a for the finale which was all about xx, BTW?

Because a lot of people would consider that a spoiler, and the ep hasn't been shown on terrestial tv yet.

Re Exposé, it got 151 votes, which put it in the top5 of episodes for which people bothered to vote... I think it just polarised viewers. Some loved its nasty almost Poe-esque humour, others hated it as it really was the ultimate filler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Surprised to see Catch 22 so low in the list.

Advertisement