Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chunky Turquoise Jewellery

• 25-05-2007 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I recently found this picture of Cameron Diaz wearing Fred Leighton jewellery to some celeb bash. I really love the contrast and I want to find a cheaper alternative to the turquoise set for my debs. Im wearing a deep purple dress so they would be fab. Anyone seen anything like these? Will travel..

cammie.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I agree she looked totally fabulous - Rachel Zoe styled her for that ball.
    cameron_closeup.jpg

It's been done before also by Peaches Geldof
    Peaches_Geldof3-1.jpg

You can find an enormous selection of turquoise jewellery on ebay - alot of it comes from Tibet or China so leave plenty of time for delivery and don't get ripped off by paying too much when they make it pretty cheap.

This was one I saw on auction:http://cgi.ebay.ie/rare-costly-Turquoise-NATURAL-Beads-Necklace_W0QQitemZ270122066650QQihZ017QQcategoryZ91433QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

Thanks Strokesfan, completely forgot about ebay, Il check that out, those one you found are very similar! Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Try Golum's Precious in the Powerscourt centre, there's chunky turquoise jewellery there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah i've seen loads off stuff like that on e bay really cheap

So I checked out ebay and found some lovely stuff which were themselves, very cheap like e1.46 but then the shipping is like 20 pounds sterling. Ive picked out a couple for your opinions, my favourite is nothing like cameron's but I think it could be fab on!

Necklace 1..jpg

Necklace 2..jpg

Necklace 3.jpg

Necklace 4..jpg

• Advertisement

i personally think number one or number three look great

Ya Ive kinda fallen in love with no.1 now so I just hope its not too long!

i think its really nice!it'd go soooo well with a black strapless dress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

there was also some on asos when I last had a look.

So guys this is what Ive gone for. Not quite as distinctive as no. 1 but the dress is a classic style and the other one would have looked a bit big with it. Anyway see my pic below

f7cd_10.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

They're gorgeous! My sister got a lot of stuff like that on her holidays.

Advertisement