Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jools Holland - Friday Nights

Options
  • 25-05-2007 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

Friday - 25th May
    BBC 2

Jools Holland introduces a diverse mix of new musical talent and established artists including Bloc Party, LCD Soundsystem, Wilco, Joan Armatrading, Julie Fowlis and Richard Swift

opinions and reviews welcome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Captain Smiggy

Is this being repeated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

the thread or this series of jools holland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

It used to be repeated on BBC2 on a Sunday night a few years back but sadly not anymore:mad:

So if you're not gonna be around to watch it live on Fri night you better set your recorder;)

I'm an avid fan of Jools & his show, never miss an episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Don't like Jools, sometimes has good bands on though so I watch it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

I think his show is very good, usually ha some very interesting bands on and I watch it most weeks,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

introduced me to ait traffic.. like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 rudie-

jools' show is one of the only things on tv i watch any more,
    this seasons highlight for me was when he had the white stripes on and he played keyboard on my doorbell. theres a huge amount of archive of his show on youtube- great for listening to live music

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

When does the new series start? Great show.

You are guaranteed to always have to endure some obscure drivel though. Nicaragua's most popular flute soloist or something along those lines.

Advertisement