Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car DVD Installation

Options
  • 26-05-2007 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Hey I just got an in dash dvd player and now I need it fitted. Where is the cheapest place to go but still get a good job done though. Will Halfords do it? Also if its worth doing all at the same time I need my handbrake tightened and back window wiper fixed. Any tips/advice welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

All these are easy jobs and you should have a go at them yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

i looked at the dvd player yesterday and there are a lot of wires:confused: and i think the power cord needs to be cut down a bit. I dont want to ruin it and end up paying more in the long run. My mate said the handbrake was easy so i can do that next time i see him.

Advertisement