Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traxxas Pullstart

Options
  • 26-05-2007 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get one pretty cheap. There are none on modelsport at the minute annd the only ones i can find on ebay are in america.
    I would also consider a second hand one if its in good condition.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

I have a spare EZ Start system, brand new, if you're interested PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Nah im looking for a pullstart system now. The ez-start that i have on my revo sounds like there is a gear or something gone so I was thinking of going for a pullstart so i would have more control over the engine. Thanks anyway though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Have you checked the one way bearing on the starter shaft? If it is, a pullstart is not going to be the solution.

Im having trouble taking the ez-start away from the engine at the minute. I dont particularly want to take the engine off the chassis to get at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

I think plug might have 1 to spare I'm not too sure I'll ask him tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

ive got ''a'' pullstarter,its of no use to me so im giving it away

You just a couple of days too late for RC fanatic. I ordered one from the US a few days ago.
    Thanks anyway

No prob,just lending a helping hand to fellow RC'ers.:D :D:D

I will be looking for a few glow-plugs and a glowstarter if you any spare lying around :D

eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh....yes..now,i have 1 or 2 to give away but glow starter i go through them like mad so were do you live and ill pop around and just hand them to you.but seriously do you want some???

• Advertisement

I live in Monaghan so i dont think you will pop round :D
    Where do you buy yours from though and ill see about getting some from there.

well now if your living in monahan you could buy from boyztoys.ie or you could buy from towerhobbies.com.But personally i got mine from greenhobby so i hope thet helps.just to be curious were did you get your cars because they might have some:) :)

I got them from modelsport.co.uk and they do have some so i will be ordering from them. Thanks for your help though.

k just dont get scammed of the internet.;) ;)

Well I still have not received my pullstart from the guy in america so I have the feeling I have been scammed. If that pullstart i still lying about RC car fanatic then i will take it of your hand and will pay for postage.
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement