Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Light Humour on this great morning !

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Drapper wrote:
    http://www.ireland.com/focus/election2007/interactive/gift_grub.html

found this while searching election results!

classic!

Michael Noonan / Enda Kenney.............. what clown is next for Fine Gael

pick up a pick up a penguine !

Funneh,

Richard Bruton must be in the running if FG decide on a change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭BigTommyBomb

what clown is next for Fine Gael
    That man is my uncle and he is far from a clown I can tell you so please don't refer to any FG leader as a clown in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

That man is my uncle and he is far from a clown I can tell you so please don't refer to any FG leader as a clown in future.

well he tought we were all fools with his American style "sign the contract!"

wtf, we are not egits!

tell your Uncle he put up a graet fight! but lost.........

Michael is my uncle not Enda. And all that american style crap was brought into politics by FF a few years back so FG are just trying to compete with it.

Michael is my uncle not Enda. And all that american style crap was brought into politics by FF a few years back so FG are just trying to compete with it.

I understand how you feelin this morning! cup a tea and a long walk should sort it out!

5 more years!! happy days :D:D

• Advertisement

So how is your life going to improve in the next five years? Not much you can be sure of that.

So how is your life going to improve in the next five years? Not much you can be sure of that.

the majority obviuosly think so! they can't be wrong...........;) :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement