Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Net Email protector?

Options
  • 26-05-2007 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Hi

After seven long years of spam free use my Eircom address has started receiving spam emails and while Tiger Mail does a nice job of filtering it I would still like it blocked before it gets to my Mac. So I thought I would ask, is Eircoms Email protector worth €2 a month? Is it effective? Does it respect my privacy? Should I just start using my gmail address a my main account?

I really could use some advice here. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

Ive used the eircom net protector on some friends e mail addies ..they were getting clogged with spam and found it excellent..certainly did the trick.. especially one mate who unfortunatly is still on dial up.. The control panel is very simple... First two months are free (think its a trial)..Try it...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

JohnnieM wrote:
    Ive used the eircom net protector on some friends e mail addies ..they were getting clogged with spam and found it excellent..certainly did the trick.. especially one mate who unfortunatly is still on dial up.. The control panel is very simple... First two months are free (think its a trial)..Try it...:)

Thanks.

Advertisement