Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Was I Banned

Options
  • 26-05-2007 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

I would like to know why was i banned.Also i have a year membership what can i do about that.Can a mod please send me a pm to discuss this matter further.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

This is what comes up sometimes.What site am i banned from adverts or boards
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    You have been warned before for sticking your nose into ads where it was not wanted. Ban permanent.
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Also what mod banned me?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Well if you can post here, you're banned from Adverts.ie.

Can you access all of boards.ie?

seamus wrote:
    Well if you can post here, you're banned from Adverts.ie.

Can you access all of boards.ie?

Hi seamus, I can acces boards and post comments in some forums, also when i go to my user control panel i can press view all subcribed threads, thats when that comment comes up.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Some of your user CP options will be unavailable for the duration of your ban from Adverts.ie. Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done about that.

Some of your user CP options will be unavailable for the duration of your ban from Adverts.ie. Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done about that.

Ah something can be done , Please as it says im banned for bloody ever.
    Hope someone here is kind enough to help me. :)

• Advertisement

Just sent a pm to RUU, he is the one that banned me.Hope he is having a nice day today :) and hope he lifts my ban. :)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Pestering the moderators and admins is unlikely to make them have a change of heart. About the best thing for you is to sit tight and watch your usage of the site so that you don't find yourself getting up anyone else's nose.

Despite the fact that Ruu is loverly, it's unlikely that he'll lift your ban.

I would advise you not to PM any more moderators on this issue.

Pestering the moderators and admins is unlikely to make them have a change of heart. About the best thing for you is to sit tight and watch your usage of the site so that you don't find yourself getting up anyone else's nose.

Despite the fact that Ruu is loverly, it's unlikely that he'll lift your ban.

I would advise you not to PM any more moderators on this issue.

Thanks for the advice. Im just hoping (fingers crossed ) that ruu will lift it but im not sure if he will

Thanks again

Advertisement