Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where are all the cars on carzone.ie gone?

Options
  • 26-05-2007 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Jurassic_chili

not trying to be smart but people buy cars on carzone.ie and if you want to get a specific make/model of car you are going to have to be fast in doing so because it could be gone the next day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

NiSmO wrote:

Ye just checked it there, they're missing alot of cars without a shadow of a doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Its nothing new, carzone have cocked up afew times this year.There it skills are crap.Hope they cop on soon so people dont opt for newer sites to sell cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

drdre wrote:
    Its nothing new, carzone have cocked up afew times this year.There it skills are crap.Hope they cop on soon so people dont opt for newer sites to sell cars.

Ye I see the advertising for a senior developer on the main page, they must be desperate. Maybe cars are missing cause the old developer went down in a blaze of sour grapes :D

colly10 wrote:
    Ye I see the advertising for a senior developer on the main page, they must be desperate. Maybe cars are missing cause the old developer went down in a blaze of sour grapes :D

What ever it is thatnk god i dont have a car up for sale at the moment.If i did and they deleted it i would be onto them quick.It happend to me last time they kept deleting my pictures.I uploaded the car pictures over 5 times because of there mistakes whick really annoyed me.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

2,262 used cars available

There are 10 cars pre 1987 to view.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Peter C

Seen that!

Seems like over 60,00 have been sold since yesterday!!!

Peter C wrote:
    Seen that!

Seems like over 60,00 have been sold since yesterday!!!

Yeah. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 centreofmotors

A lot of people are advertising on autotrader

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

• Advertisement

NiSmO wrote:

Yeah thats why i dont like autotrader.Carzone is much easier to use

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Whatever about auto trader's crappy web design, I don't like it because it seems like the vast majority of cars in it are from the north.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

Stephen wrote:
    Whatever about auto trader's crappy web design, I don't like it because it seems like the vast majority of cars in it are from the north.
    True, you see a nice motor then realize you have to pay VRT when you buy it. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭andreas_220D

colly10 wrote:
    Ye just checked it there, they're missing alot of cars without a shadow of a doubt.

I have a car advertised at carzone. It's still in the database but won't show up :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

All my ads are missing too, their system must be in trouble or something.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Chef1976

Try www.carsireland.ie guys. I'm in the trade and we get nearly as many enquires from here as carzone. They charge us but its free for private sellers

Chef1976 wrote:
    Try www.carsireland.ie guys. I'm in the trade and we get nearly as many enquires from here as carzone. They charge us but its free for private sellers

I still think carzone is better even though it has some problems

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

thought it was just me who noticed this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Chef1976 wrote:

Is this site not owned by the same holding company that owns Car Buyers Guide, namely Page 7 Media???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Chef1976

Darragh29 wrote:
    Is this site not owned by the same holding company that owns Car Buyers Guide, namely Page 7 Media???
    I don't think. I would have to check with accounts to be sure but I think their invoice comes from a company in Balbriggan. We also use cbg and they are in sandyford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭rowanh

As far as i know carzone is run by autotrader, i saw a job spec for autotrader on jobs.ie site that mentioned working on carzone site. Page 7 media do run a bunch of sites though i think.

I find it annoying how all hte irish car sites are poor, i think carzone is the best but not being able to search by key work can make it annoying looking for a paticular type of model of car. Autotrader is ok but cbg and the other few are useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Looks like they're back now.

Advertisement