Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Quorn stockists in Dublin?

• 26-05-2007 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

WHERE can I buy more than the usual quorn mince/pieces/fillets/sausages/burgers in Dublin? Look at their range: http://www.quorn.co.uk/CMSPage.aspx?ssbid=65&prid=5

I would really like to try the deli slices but can't find them anywhere. Has anyone found a good stockist of their stuff in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

I've bought them in a large Tesco before, the one at Clare Hall.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's odd that I haven't seen em in Dublin's health stores since they are in Galway.
    Are the roasts/meatballs available in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

It's odd that I haven't seen em in Dublin's health stores since they are in Galway.
    Are the roasts/meatballs available in Dublin?

No that i've seen :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

You can get the roasts in Dublin. I've gotten it once from either Tesco Bloomfields or Dunnes Cornelscourt, can't remember which. Most of the range doesn't seem to be available here :( My dad goes up north on business with the car sometimes so he picks me up some things like the tandoori pieces. They are delicious. If there are any places you know of that do things other than chicken style nuggets, chicken style pieces, mince, burgers, escalopes or sausages please let me know! The selection is depressingly limited over here.

Advertisement