Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Centreofmotors

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

*giddy giggles* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

junkyard wrote:
    I do, I don't pay it. It's illigel and a rip-off and road tax is a rip-off here considering the state of the roads.
    I know it's a bit OT, but you were dead right about the A8.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

So, guy comes on offering a link to a site where he gives mechanical advice. Gets banned. Link gets removed. Our resident members of the motor trade then pull the piss.

Classy stuff, you should all be proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

well i would have been here sooner to comment, but i was at the M50 Toll in the queue for exact change, and realised when i got to the change basket, i didnt have any change. Doh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

New forum just started www.URL.removed
    I am a qualified motor mechanic and will answer all your problems as best i can.
    I have worked on lots of different makes and models.
    I have being posting on lots of different forums and non of them have people in the motor trade, and i will change this

Thank you

centreofmotors
    Well in fairness DS he did come on here as if he never read any of the posts here and certainly gave me the impression we were all half wits. With the " I am a qualified motor mechanic" bit and the "I have being posting on lots of different forums and non of them have people in the motor trade, and i will change this" kind of attitude. He would have been better off if he came on boards and offered his help and advice like lots of others do on here and if he decided to set up on his own I don't think anyone would object and might even follow him there. The impression I got is we're all a bunch of Muppet's over here who know f**k all about anything so come over to my forum and I'll tell ye all what ye want to know about cars. Just my opinion by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

what he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'll third junkyard's post. That's the impression I got when I read the first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

whats the betting he is either drunk or stoned or maby a bit of both, but then he may know little about anything (motors) or feck all about nothing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement