Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of these cases?

Options
  • 26-05-2007 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭

I just ordered an Asrock 4coredual-vsta motherboard and a cpu and a few other things. But just measuring my case to see if it would fit i found it was way too small as its a microATX motherboard i have.
    So anyway im looking to get basically a cheap case(with no psu) asap. I've been browsing komplett and dabs and a few others but they are all a bit pricey.
    Looking at this site http://www.computersupermarket.com/ProductView.php/cat/63 they seem to have some nice looking cases for a lot cheaper than just the kind of standard looking cases. I'm thinking this might be too good to be true as they I've not heard of this site either and i can't find any reviews on these models as nowhere else seems to be selling any cases called X-treme.
    Just want to know if people think it's dodgy or what.

Also, im a noob at cases, never bought one before. Will any case that says it will take ATX fit the asrock4coredual-vsta? (such as ones that are midi tower)........ Just want to be sure, dont want to end up like a retard with a new case with a motherboard that wont fit

Comments

Advertisement