Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie so slow, practically unusable!

Options
  • 27-05-2007 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Discuss..............:confused:

After I hit post on this, it took 40 seconds for the new page to come up. Using Opera 9.10 and have Eircom 2MB dsl,

Are others suffering these kind of delays. 10.22Am Sunday.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Did you see what server you were on when you experienced the slow down? (Its in the footer of the page)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

Thanks for the interest:
    Asok
    Did you see what server you were on when you experienced the slow down? (Its in the footer of the page)

Do you mean this:--