Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3G (Three Network) USB Data Modem how to work out data usage see pic

• 27-05-2007 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can you guys take a lookat the pic below I am trying to figure out how much of the ten cap I used. I cant have downloaded 7.5GIGs it aint possible.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Psygnosis wrote:
    Hi

Can you guys take a lookat the pic below I am trying to figure out how much of the ten cap I used. I cant have downloaded 7.5GIGs it aint possible.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

You haven't, nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Thanks for that have I downloaded so around the 800MB mark?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

75.99 megabytes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

bkehoe wrote:
    75.99 megabytes

+10.64Mb sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Guys have a look in the Total Volume Statistics it cant be 75MB I downloaded a distro of 750MB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Psygnosis wrote:
    Guys have a look in the Total Volume Statistics it cant be 75MB I downloaded a distro of 750MB

Did you reset the counter at any stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Currently the only truly reliable way of checking your data transfer is to call 3 customer service and ask. I am being told that they have prioritised the creation of an easier way to check your data transfer, e.g. via the web site. No idea when, just know that it's a priority and they are working on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Psygnosis wrote:

Then you have probably downloaded a total of 75mb plus 750MB =825 (unless you've reset the counter several times). But given the recent release of the 10GB tariff (6 days) then I would imagine you've quite a few gigs left :-)

Unless of course, you're the regeneration of Legs11.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

culabula wrote:
    Unless of course, you're the regeneration of Legs11.

Ha ha ha ha... oooo.. touché..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

watch it cula, might file a law suit against you.........:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭ablelocks

until three bring out a usage tracking app, this might do the trick - haven't installed it yet myself.

http://codebox.no-ip.net/controller?page=bitmeter2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Akula

The prob with a lot of those monitoring apps is that they measure all network traffic... eg. lan traffic while you are on your home network. So you need to be careful to turn it on or off.

Have yet to find one I can apply to a specific connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I use MenuMeters, which does split up the measuring between the 3DatModem, LAN, WAN, etc.. However, it does not remember values after you disconnect. I am not worried that I will get anywhere near 10 GB anyhow, though, so I don't mind waiting for 3 to come out with way to check usage online.

Advertisement