Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler Manual Park/Grove

Options
  • 27-05-2007 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

Cheers for the link Astroturf, but I think you guys may have got a more costly model than Durkan provided here, we've the 18si...standard efficiency :( incluing a flu which acts as a wind tunnel.

http://www.glow-worm.co.uk/manuals/pdf/24ci-18si.pdf

ps. There are flat head screwdriver slots on most of the "5 slot heads" so you can use either.

If anyone hears a loud bang in the next couple of hours...goodbye, and could somebody please wash whatever is left of me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

Marcais wrote:
    Cheers for the link Astroturf, but I think you guys may have got a more costly model than Durkan provided here, we've the 18si...standard efficiency :( incluing a flu which acts as a wind tunnel.

http://www.glow-worm.co.uk/manuals/pdf/24ci-18si.pdf

ps. There are flat head screwdriver slots on most of the "5 slot heads" so you can use either.

If anyone hears a loud bang in the next couple of hours...goodbye, and could somebody please wash whatever is left of me.

UPDATE: Charlesland survives.

If anyone gets an F5 error. Reset the thermostat switch!

1. Turn off power switch.

2. remove left and right screws from white bottom front panel of boiler with a flat head screwdriver and lift panel up and off.

3. Remove next silver panel by removing screws.

4. Remove smaller silver panel if needs be. (i.e. you may be able to get to the button without removing this)

5. You are looking for a thermostat reset button. It is on a pipe on the right hand sight, very well hidden about the centre of the boiler.

6. I managed to press the wee nipple on the reset button with a phase tester and it worked. ps. I did this with the boiler on, but not recommended!

ps. I call Durkans foreman who told me that ther was nothing he could do because I am here over a year and I shoudl have had the boiler serviced. Very helpful! I think he was the same one who mocked someone when they referred to advise from an electrician posted on the boards. I've found the boards much more helpful than Durkans sadly!

Advertisement