Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

how much?

Options
  • 27-05-2007 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

hi to all.
    im in the process of emigrating to the states and will need to sell my car pretty quick.

its a 99 subaru forrester 115,000 miles or there abouts.it was due its nct in january but ill be getting it done over the next couple of weeks (to help the sale)so should be tested till jan 09?

has all the usual stuff on it a/c,e/w,e/s/r,abs traction control heated seats etc.and is an irish car

top of the range pioneer stereo with pioneer ipod controller (can control ipod from head unit display tracks etc) ill even throw in the 60 gig ipod with the car to sell it :)
    has 2 12" rockford fosgate subs and rockford fosgate amp
    will also throw in a sat nav unit with full euro mapping (airis 920)

im thinking about asking €5,500 for a quick sale

any opinions from all you motor guru's?all advice gladly apreciated also opinions on where to sell it quickest is apreciated.
    this will be a genuine sale cus im moving to the states otherwise i would keep it,never gave me a days problem

Advertisement