Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Insructor in Dublin 15

Options
  • 27-05-2007 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good driving instructor in D15? I know the basics but just want some help getting used to the different lanes etc. as I'm used to driving on country roads with little traffic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I know a woman who is very good, but not sure if she's still doing lessons... I'll ring her and ask her and then PM you the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I got lessons from Tom McKenna, he's from the Delwood area, ph: 087-2406351 He's a very patient man, early 60's I'd say and has a dual controlled car, my driving came on leaps and bounds with him. Gotta ring him myself, got my test coming up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

I've booked a few with Tom McKenna. Thanks for your help.

Advertisement