Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Tattoo

Options
  • 27-05-2007 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I am getting married in October and I want to get a tattoo to commerate the event. I already have two tatts. one on my upper left arm and a large celtic tribal tattoo on my right lower arm which goes from my wrist to my elbow.

Has anybody any ideas? I was thinking of getting a ring tattoo'd or my brides name

PON

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

why not search the internet for symbols of marriage....be it from Ireland and the Celtic countries or from pagan times. Maybe you want somethin more obvious like two rings intertwined....depends on how obvious i suppose you want to make it.

Personally i'm all for symbols that maybe aren't so obvious to everyone but you (and ur future wife) will know what it stands for...the happiest day of your lives!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Pierceo, if you have to ask random people on the internet what kind of tattoo you should get to commemorate your wedding, then to be honest I don't think you're getting tattooed for the right reasons. Whatever you pick should be something very personal to you and your future wife, and only you can decide on that. Why don't you pick something that reminds you of a particularly happy day you had together or something like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Look seeing as its for you and your wife to remember the special day, I suggest you go full out and get your flute tattooed so its something you both can enjoy for years to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

LMAO @ amazingemmet! I do also agree with Bounty Hunter.....maybe ther's a particular kind of flower that your havin at your wedding take somethin from the day and do it that way

Advertisement