Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Personal Loan (< €500)

Options
  • 27-05-2007 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭

I just finished college, and I need a small personal loan to tide me over until I get job (nothing degree related, bar work or something) and start making money.

I have 2 bank accounts BoI and Ulster Bank, no OD on the BoI account, but have a credit card of which I owe about €200. On the UB account I have a maxed out OD of €650.

I'm starting a job in August in Dubai, and I don't have a guarantor (sp?). The websites of my two banks don't seem to give anything about small loans, so where would my best bet be for a small loan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

any chance your a member of the credit union?they would be your best bet tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Parents? It isn't that large of an amount like.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

minimum boi loan is E300 iirc

Advertisement