Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lack of sleep

Options
  • 27-05-2007 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

I've not had a proper full night's sleep in ages. Mostly I have no trouble nodding off but I always seem to wake around 2/3/4am and can then find it a bit difficult to drift back off. For the last few nights I cant seem to sleep full stop. I've tried the likes of valerian tea, valerian root capsules, lavendar but nothing has really helped me. Just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions/remedies I could try as the lack of sleep is driving me mad :(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Strenuous daily exercise? Avoid eating late? Cut back on tea, coffee, and caffeine loaded sodas? Drop smoking (if you do)? Drop recreational "upper" drugs (if you do them)? Avoid caffeine based diet pills? Check with your GP about contraceptive pill effects (if you use them)? Increase the frequency and duration of bedroom gymnastics?

Advertisement