Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chef/Cooking Courses

Options
  • 27-05-2007 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

i am in the process of changing my cao , and am looking for some courses involving cooking/chef that type of stuff , in dublin preferably! any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    thanks
    Cillian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

There's a course on Baking and Pastry Arts Management or something similar in DIT. Whatever it is, there's pastry involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭cillow

yeah i seen that one , not really what im going for , im leaning more towards being an actual chef rather than a baker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Nilther

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

Wouldn't recommend culinary arts, too much theory, not enough practical stuff...maybe going for a job in a restauarnt or hotel?Kind of an apprenticeship thing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭LINKY.V.18

yes culinary arts in dit is the one for you .thats what im doing,it was only 250 last year which is good cos i've done nothing all year.see ya there in september.;)

Advertisement