Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hendrix DVD

Options
  • 27-05-2007 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

I just found a gem for sale in my local newsagents.
    I bought my monthly issue of Total Guitar...when i noticed for sale beside it.......a DVD tutorial of Hendrix's Axis:Bold As Love.

Some of you might have bought the DVD tutorial of Hendrix's 'Are You Experienced'.......i did and it cost me €50.

This is the same guy....'Andy Aledort' showing you how to play every note from that record. Not his best one, but it's a great dvd.

That's what you call a snip.....€7.99.
    The company is called Future Publications......they do all the major music mags.

Mail me and let me know how you get on....or if the other Hendrix record is for sale.

Thanks,
    Darren.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DCorkey

Saw this about a week or two ago,i might buy it as it could be something to do over the summer.
    On the guitar world forums andy said that there in talks of doing a Master Of Puppets and Led Zeppelin IV dvd,itd be great if any of those to came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭colm_r

I just found a gem for sale in my local newsagents.
    I bought my monthly issue of Total Guitar...when i noticed for sale beside it.......a DVD tutorial of Hendrix's Axis:Bold As Love.

Just got this in Tower Records on Wicklow Street, ta for the tip.
    They had a good few left if anyone else is looking for a copy.

Advertisement