Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oriental screens

Options
  • 27-05-2007 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

my girlsfriends moving into a house next year and she has to share a room and we were looking at ways to divide the room and i was thinking about oriental screens, you know like the ones that people change behind in all the movies like this http://www.naturalliving.co.uk/acatalog/FUZEG642.jpg is there any where in ireland that you can get them for cheap and not so... handmade? thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Saw screens something like that (well not as fancy!) in Woodies a few days ago - was in one of the newer/bigger woodies - they had a few different types. Think they were about 80 eur each or something. Some of them were quite nice and might be what you're after!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

interesting... 80 euro is nearly as expensive as the handmade ones ive found tho :eek: i'll take a look there when i get the chance thanks

Advertisement