Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any thoughts on 'Litter Kwitter'?

Options
  • 27-05-2007 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Anyone have cats using the cat toilet training system 'Litter Kwitter' and if so what do you think?

I have a one year old male that was doing really well on it until I took all but the inside ring away and now he won't go near it. I think it may be because i haven't been able to neuter him yet so he's all terretorial and stuff.

www.litterkwitter.com/en/index.php[/url]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I've always wanted to teach mine how to do it, my friend's cat taught herself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

My first cat Charlie (rip) refused his litter box in exhange for the bath! He was always in your face as a kitten and miaowed as I went the toilet in the toilet, and then, he just started using the bath....yep..well, it was a break through in itself, but his way of showing me he wanted to be like his mom.

I'm getting a new cat now and I've decided to train the cat in a odourless cat litter box I found online, www.petshoponline.ie have great pet stuff for good money.

I investigated all sorts! Have a look at these from 200 bucks onwards!!!

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=14883&N=2002+113307

Some great stuff out there, and if you look further some mega expensive self cleaning barmy stuff!

Advertisement