Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decoder for Creative Speakers

Options
  • 27-05-2007 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

So, I went and bought some Creative Inspire T6100 speakers off Komplett. They came and I hooked them up to the computer - Everyones Happy. Recently, I wanted to connect them to an external dvd player and couldn't. After some searchin round the web, I realised that I have to get a decoder - Creative DDTS-100, the only thing is - I can't find one of these!!! Anyone know a place where they still sell them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭JerkyBoy

So, I went and bought some Creative Inspire T6100 speakers off Komplett. They came and I hooked them up to the computer - Everyones Happy. Recently, I wanted to connect them to an external dvd player and couldn't. After some searchin round the web, I realised that I have to get a decoder - Creative DDTS-100, the only thing is - I can't find one of these!!! Anyone know a place where they still sell them?

I bought one earlier this year from someone on boards\adverts.ie, you might dry adverts.ie

They are discontinued in Europe but I think you can buy them from the Creative in the US. http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=136&product=9468

They don't seem to be in stock now but when they are in stock you see a price and buy button on the page.
    You could call the US store and ask when they are in stock.
    Delivery fee could be expensive but if you want the product its worth paying for.

Its a fantastic piece of equipment!

There tends to be some floating around on EBAY too...but watch out for guys just selling the unit on its own (no cables\power supply\remote...i.e. no essentials)

Advertisement