Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women's mini-marathin

• 27-05-2007 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    Has anyone a registration for the flora women's mini-marathon on Monday 4th June that they are not using? I left it too late to enter and they are not taking any new entrants. Anyone have a registration they may not now be using that they would not mind passing on?

If so, could you reply to this thread or send me a private message using the facilities on this site.

Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I don't know the specific policy of the Flora race but most races will not let you privately arrange a number transfer. Some facilitate this transfer through official channels though. The reason is safety and insurance. For example if the organisers thing number 1000 is A Burke and number 1000 has an accident. They'll ring his next of kin only to find out he is happily sitting at home finishing his sunday lunch. They now have no idea who number 1000 is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭aburke

As it happens, I won't be running myself...:)
    For example if the organisers thing number 1000 is A Burke and number 1000 has an accident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

It was the first name that came to mind when I thought "athlete":D I'm sure you'd look lovely in a blode wig with some boobs!

Advertisement