Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mitsubishi L200

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Seems a bit on the cheap side?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

It's a pig to drive, it's lethal on a wet road, the cabin is cramped and a bus is more nimble.

Other than that it's a "fine vech-ickle":D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

That 'un looks like a UK vehicle, don't know if that bothers you. I haven't seen "warrior" on the side of an Irish model. Plus on the 2nd pic, there are 2 yellow reg. plates at the back.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭stifz

i've looked at a lot of jeeps over the past year with a view to purchasing a crew cab.. after many a chat with various lads who own the L200's i'd have to say they are very sloppy on the road and also the steering lock is appalling. I've been looking at the navara or the mazda b series / ford ranger recently but still have'nt committed to making any definite purchase. The navara being 2.5 is slighlty under powered the L200 being 2.8 would be better.

The bottom line is all the crew cabs will be sloppy and have a crap steering lock.. so it picking the best of them and the one you like. IF thats the L200 for you then go for it.

Advertisement