Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ALDI junk

• 28-05-2007 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

got that lazer mouse, pile of dog ****,

after a bit of struggle i got it working when i brought it home, i got win vista ultimate.

then next day it didnt work, seemed that when the laptop shut down and booted up the mouse didnt work.
    after some fiddling around, replacing batteries, taking out and replacing the dongle., i got it going again.

now it wont work again, drivers i installed from the site on the back of the box dont work.

ALDI junk is tripe

i bought a coffee maker a bit ago and it started leaking........:(

a bread maker i got is junk also.

never again buy anything there......

goddamnit:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I bought a compressor with 6 airtools, and it's superb. Couldn't be happier with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I got an expresso maker about 2 years ago and it's still going fine. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭Irish Gardener

I'm typing this on a Targa laptop (Lidl, but close enough).
    Going 2 years and no problems.
    Although the laser wireless mouse supplied was useless, I'll admit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Are the drivers that come with the mouse certified for your Windows Vista?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

everything I've got from ALDI/Lidl is very good, as I have just bought a house im a regular there, I have kitted out my bathrooms, got plants, power tools, two chest of drawers (flat pack), two kitchen celing lights, stand alone lights, base touch lights?, and lots of other stuff there and its all fine and very high quality (esp the light fittings).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

do they sell houses there now too,:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

legs11 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing - I had to read that a few times.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

legs11 wrote:

:D

Advertisement