Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a bike online, frame size suggestions

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭ruprect

There are plenty of calculators on google. You go by your inside leg measurement. I take a 30" inside leg in jeans and went for a 19" hybrid. On the calculators 30" is not what I entered, they want the full length, top inside leg to the ground.

I got my bike from that shop, great price but were messing me around a bit, took order but had no bike, and never got it, I would recommend ringing them after or before ordering to make sure they have it. Saved me €300+ including post, which was reasonable too.

You could always go to a bike shop here selling it and try it for size.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

On a complete guesstimate I would imagine 23" would be better for someone who is 6'1". 21" unlikely to be far off either though.

Advertisement