Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday the 1st?

Options
  • 28-05-2007 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

Must be a first Friday. Who's up for a few in the Franciscan? Hopefully the weather'll be nice and they'll have the barbeque going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I'd love to but I'm away for the weekend :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I should be able to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Forgot to say : new people are always welcome. We'll be the loud people possibly making fun of a guy in a hawaian shirt.

Are all the usual people who never post to say they're going then show up anyway coming?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I wouldnt object to popping along, though I can't say for certain. Loud shirts, however, will go wherever I do. I've got one that makes the hawaiian shirt seem restrained since our last outing in cork...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I demand pictures! I dont think I've ever seen this hawaiian shirt of which you speak...

• Advertisement

My opticion says I need Fysh to say for certain he will be going before I can say I won't be going.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Myself and my inexplicably loud shirts (well, one of them anyway) will be along tomorrow at some point. What time are we kicking things off?

Well I'm off all day so I don't mind. I doubt if many other people will want to start that early though. 8ish?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

dammit, i thought next week was the first friday. count me in for the first friday of july boys

I'm out boys and girls. I'm a culshie now, if I'm going to Cork on the piddle it needs to be a proper session. I'm off to Pirates instead!

Can we start organising the next one now, build up a nice head of steam so we can have a collective sigh of disappointment when it all falls apart?

adam

• Advertisement

You're some langer of a langer, adam. How about if I said I wasn't going along, would you turn up then?

And yeah, I say first friday of July for the next one, which is...

<looks at calendar>

5 weeks away, July 6th.

Fysh wrote:
    You're some langer of a langer, adam. How about if I said I wasn't going along, would you turn up then?
    Nah. Sure I know you're a liar like.
    And yeah, I say first friday of July for the next one, which is...
    Doesn't have to be a first Friday you know. Sure yerman that came up with that idea's a complete prick anyway.

adam

Boo! I'll start my own piss-up! With hookers.....and blackjack. In fact - forget the piss-up.

I don't know if I can wait that long for a bbc. How about going to something in the midsummer festival instead? This could be fun for the 22nd : http://www.corkfestival.com/thailand.html

Hmmm. Niall, are you still on for a few pints since the other two langers are letting the side down? Otherwise it's gonna be a pretty sad and short-lived BBC tonight...

Leave my langer out of it, langer.

I think everyone would prefer it if your langer wasn't left out, adam. But as ever it's your own prerogative...

Fysh wrote:
    Hmmm. Niall, are you still on for a few pints since the other two langers are letting the side down?

I'm kinda with Adam on the 'being a culchie it has to be a proper piss up' thing. Already made plans to meet some lads in Midleton instead too :o

D'ya have a nice night out Fysh? ;)

Advertisement