Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rabbit Broke his leg

Options
  • 28-05-2007 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey all

I'm really upset over my bunny hes 12 weeks old or there abouts. The other day he hurt is leg and to be honest I have no idea how he did it. Anyway I brought him to the vet on Saturday and was told to bring him back today so hes gone in for an xray on his back leg. The vet said because he is an albino that he has a weaker immune system. This is worrying me as well.
    Does anybody have previous experience with rabbits with broken legs that can advise me?
    Do you think he will survive the anesthetic especially cos he has snuffles as well at the moment? Is snuffles going around as I saw another posters rabbit had it as well.

And lastly I know this shouldn't be an issue but will his care cost me a fortune, I have been quoted €120 for the xray alone if he needs surgery as well!?! oh I'm really stressed out over this

Comments

Advertisement