Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Experiance

Options
  • 28-05-2007 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi guys

Ok so this is a weird dream I had recently but read all and you will see the significance of the dream

Ok so I was home studying for exams and felt burnt, so around 6pm I went and lay in my bed but fell asleep. Now for the dream

I was on a horse that had no head or neck so it was just a rounded body with legs. I cant remember the other people on this horse with me but there were defiantly other people. Then I was holding a rope that was attached to my moms horse (Roma) in front and my mother was riding the horse. So Roma was towing us. Then Roma went did a turn in the middle of a field and I pulled on the rope and Roma feel down sidewards and died.

My mother then was very angry at me and we were in the bungalows somewhere. I was with this one guy and he seemed pissed off or something so I followed him to a car outside and he went to 6th ( Yes 6th for this forum but it did not resemble you but I knew it was you) and then he talk abit and out of the blue asks if you have any ecstasy ( His exact words " Got any E ").

I woke suddenly and knew that something was wrong because this was the most life like dream I had ever had so I tried calling my mother but her phone but it was off.

At around 8pm she called back and I explained the dream to her. She said that a rekkie master ( I don't know spelling ) was performing rekkie on Roma at the time.

My mom told the rekkie woman about this and said due to the strong bond between Roma-Mom and my Mom-me this was the result.

Just though would be intresting to hear the boards thoughts on it

Regards
    Matthew

Advertisement