Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simply Mortgages - Anyone dealt with them?

Options
  • 28-05-2007 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi All

Myself and my girlfriend are starting to look for a mortgage in Dublin.

Over the weekend I was watching a property show on the City Channel which was sponsored by SimplyMortgages.ie.......checked out their website and they seem to deal with all the big players!!

Just wondering if anyone here has had dealings with them and if so, what did you think of them?

I guess they're reputable....since they are sponsor of a property show on TV???

Before I submit my personal details online...any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Dutz

there not to bad to deal with but they only deal with a minority of the mortgage lenders -

If you want to pm me and i can put you in touch with a broker who i have dealt with

www.irishmortgage.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

Simply Mortgages were the subject of a Prime Time documentary in which it was exposed that (at least) one of their employees informed estate agents on how much money an individual client had access to, and hence letting the estate agent know the maximum price that the client was willing to bid to on a property. Dodgy, but may now be on best behaviour since they were exposed.

Advertisement