Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISO Quality Training

Options
  • 28-05-2007 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a company or even outline the process involved in achieving the ISO Quality Management level.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

ISO seems to be a dying breed, we had ISO in our business for a good while, however it made no difference to our customer if we were ISO accredited or not, so we depensed with the annual audit saving €€€€ but kept the systems in place for ourselves

www.eqa.ie might be able to help you with a list of service providers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

Thanks, I thought iso was much more prestigious than anything eiqa had. I had some dealings with eiqa on a separate matter and thought it was nothing short of a cash cow for them. They squeezed every shilling out of the client who were desperate for accreditation. Opinion only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

Make sure whatever company you use to prepare the documentation is ISO accredited themselves.

I was amazed when I found a few companies who weren't!

Advertisement