Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What to bring for NCT

Options
  • 28-05-2007 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

NCT site is down at the mo, so what do I need to bring apart from the car and cash.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Nothing, although they do say to bring the owner cert/log book but I wasn't asked for it the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Generally I bring the form too just in case theres any problems. Thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

I think you only need to bring the VLC and the letter confirming the appointment, if you have one, as well as the car and cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Thank you gentlemen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

A bribe...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

muletide wrote:
    NCT site is down at the mo, so what do I need to bring apart from the car and cash.

Thanks

Try it again if ur still online but wat they said... fee, appointment letter if you have one and tax book, again if you have one...Hope it goes well for u.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 reg_anam

make sure you remove your hubcaps ! - otherwise you'll have to have another test !

• Registered Users Posts: 51,215 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yeah, all you need is the appointment confirmation and VLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

unklerosco wrote:
    A bribe...

Speaking of which I have heard rumours this is allegedly very prevalent. Did anyone hear anything similar?
    If so it is kind of worrying to know that a €50 will sign off any car.

Advertisement