Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car in Strange Place

Options
  • 28-05-2007 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Anyone see the car near the Kinsale Road Roundabout this morning, if you were coming from Sarsfield Road heading to Kinsale Road it was on your left. It was parked on top of the barrier at the side of the road. Must have been joy riders or someone very drunk! Strange place to leave a car though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

yeah, I had to look twice but I saw it, cops were there when I passed. Looked like it went right up the barrier and got caught along the top of it..would make a great picture but had no camera (and couldn't stop anyway :D )

yep, fools drink drivers or just some idiot not watching the road. didn't look nasty anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Was is a black Celica or the infamous red Yaris that was in another thread last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

Black Celica as far as I could tell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Friend of mine - wondered why he wasn't in work today. Got a text saying he's in the hospital.

Advertisement