Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

APEXI electronics

Options
  • 28-05-2007 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I recently bought a glanza turbo which is de-restricted. It is 160bhp and all is running ok except I think someone start messing with the apexi delimiter which is wedged under the drinks holder. I dont know much about it but I do know that it appears to be 4885 rpm limit on it now and any time this is reached, it sounds like its in desperate pain. does anyone now much about these electronic gismos.
    much appreciated:D

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I never even realised they were "restricted" by the manufacturer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Japanese imports usually are.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

apexi controllers let you set the stage where the turbo kicks in, big turbos lack low end grunt so turn it down, small turbos lack high end power so turn it up, most people i've been talking to about them reckon there useless and not worth the hassle, usually end up losing power with them as the ecu in the car is usually not set to run correctly with the stage you set the controller, best bet is to find out at what stage the glanza turbo kicks in at standard and set the contoller to that

Advertisement