Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont have access to a forum

Options
  • 28-05-2007 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I dont have permission to get onto the sex and sexuality forum and i think a thread i started in PI may have been moved there. Is there any specific reason why i cannot access the page?!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

We control access to it since we didn't want to create that forum as one that was open to everyone. I didn't realise that we moved threads in there though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

OK... 1 how can you gain access to it, and 2. how can i find out where my tread was moved to??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

1. Access to the Sex & Sexuality is given to SMods, CMods, Mods and Subscribers(see link in my sig for details). Access had to be limited to prevent minors reading the content and the threads don't show up in web searches.

2. Your thread was moved to Sex & Sexuality.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Mods can also give access to anyone who can demonstrate that they're not a minor.

heresjohnnie.bebo.com ... my age and evidence of my 18th birthday are on there... is that the kinda thing that would get me access??

• Advertisement

Or is there anyway i can get to see that thread??

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Send a PM to Thaedydal, Talliesin, or tSubh Dearg explaining your situation.

Thanks

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ecksor wrote:
    I didn't realise that we moved threads in there though.

We do if that's where they belong.

Advertisement