Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cental locking controller for alarm

Options
  • 28-05-2007 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

Bloody Maplins!!

They USED to do a "Remote Door Lock interface", basically a controller that goes between the alarm and the central locking on your car, to allow your alarm to lock and unlock the doors when you armed or disarmed it. They have discontinued it, apparently, and I need to get one. Does anyone know what I'm talking about (unlike the guy in Halfrauds when I asked if they did one!) and where I might get such an item? The alternative being forking out 50 Euro to Maplins for a complete kit for a 4-door car (and I only have a 2-door, just to add insult to injury!).

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

blastman wrote:
    Bloody Maplins!!

They USED to do a "Remote Door Lock interface", basically a controller that goes between the alarm and the central locking on your car, to allow your alarm to lock and unlock the doors when you armed or disarmed it. They have discontinued it, apparently, and I need to get one. Does anyone know what I'm talking about (unlike the guy in Halfrauds when I asked if they did one!) and where I might get such an item? The alternative being forking out 50 Euro to Maplins for a complete kit for a 4-door car (and I only have a 2-door, just to add insult to injury!).

http://www.in-car-stuff.com/shop/universal-door-central-locking-p-47.html

something like this perhaps??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Did you have a root on EBay:

Remote Central Locking kits

OK I know you don't need the actuators but do a bit of delving and you may turn up the remote unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

You guys!!! :D

Advertisement