Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good Pub

Options
  • 28-05-2007 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭

hi all ,
    Myself and six others are hitting Wexford town at the end of next month,for one night The problem is Myself and two others are old farts in our thirties (we like our drink and live music ), The other four are 19/20 year olds ,who love to drink/party etc..your typical 19 year old stuff. Just looking for any suggestions of any pubs in Wexford that may cater for both ....... It will be a Friday night . Live Music (good local bands) would be a great plus..
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Centenary Stores, Dakota, Sky and the Ground, all three cater for people as young as your mates to much older than you (the Sky, in particular, is a bit of an aging hippies hangout at times). The Stores also has a nightclub attached.

I'd go with the Stores.. its good craic.

Also, there are a couple of bars just by the Bridge (near Dakota) that do live music on the weekends, the Undertaker also used to have some good live music.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

cheers
    Will be sure to check these place out and give them a real good test run.
    thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Ooh yes, Iain, forgot about the Crown, great little pub with music most Saturday nights (free admission).

The only problem with the Stores is they let it get very crowded late on.

Advertisement