Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dan Maff

• 28-05-2007 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

So Dan Maff messed up his career over something to do with Homicide. Rumours at the time were he molested Homicides 12 year old sister. Anyone have any more info on this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Did you try typing his name into Google? Maybe try "Dan Maff wikipedia".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Yeah, didnt get anything worthwhile.

"In March 2005 Homicide issued a number of statements, accusing Lopez of "betraying" him, calling Lopez a "pedophile" and announcing that he would not work for any company which hired Lopez in the future. [1] As a result, Lopez was essentially blackballed from dozens of promotions, and thus retired from professional wrestling. The titles which he held at the time were vacated, although he kept both of them. While JAPW openly acknowledged the situation between Lopez and Homicide, ROH kayfabed Lopez's departure by announcing that he had been forced into retirement following a car accident."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

You can find out all about it if you search for Dan Maff on rohwrestling.com
    I don't think he's wrestling any more which is a shame, he was improving a lot before...the accident.

That doesn't work either. Surely there's some wrestling fans here who know what happened? Is this place just full of WWE marks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I try not to concern myself too much with personal stuff like that. Obviously Maff did something bad for Homicide to get so angry and for promoters not to book Maff. I don't think any charges were filed against Maff though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Homicide Speaks On The Dan Maff Situation
    March 28th, 2005 by Ned Lawrence

Holding Absolutely Nothing Back!

The following is an excerpt from an interview done with Homicide from The Declaration Of Independents. The whole interview with Homicide speaking on Ring Of Honor, his students and his career can be heard at http://doiwrestling.com

“This is the last time you will hear or see me mentioning that jabroni’s name again. Dan Maff is done in the wrestling business. Finished. Maff blackballed himself. I did not blackball Maff. Promoters had to pick me or him, and all the promoters picked me because of what Maff did. There is only one side of the story and Maff ****ed up and that is why he is done and no one is using him. Maff ****ed with my family and ****ed with my personal life. Maff is a pedophile. I hope fans can understand this. This **** is personal. This is my life. Maff screwed Maff and blackball himself because of what he did. No promoter want to use him because of what he did. Maff is done with wrestling.

I want everyone to know that I hate Dan Maff and I don’t respect him. He’s a piece of ****. This is my personal life and the last time ever I will mention this guys name again. This is done just like Maff’s career. I know fans want to know the whole story but this is very personal and that’s all I can say. I know fans want to hear that whole interview, but it’s better off not being up there because it’s real life. Maff is done.”

The whole Dan Maff/Homicide incident became public late last week on the internet, when it was learned that he was no longer involved with Ring Of Honor and Jersey All Pro Wrestling, despite holding major titles in both companies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Most sites just say it is a very serious issue and they can't discuss it, and the Homicide interview was taken down

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

He said recently in Power Slam there was alot of legal issues over this and could not say anything about it. Obviously its going to court at some stage so it must have been serious whatever happened...

Nice one.

Advertisement